Admission Criteria The following criteria must be met to qualify:
- Must have an overall grade point average of 90, if enrolling in three or more courses, in high school at the end of the most current semester.
- Meet Texas Success Initiative requirements from one of the following:
Texas State Initiative (TSI) – Reading (351), English (363), Writing (4), Math (350)
ACT – Composite (23), Reading (19), Writing (19), Math (19)
SAT – Composite (1070) Verbal (500), Math (500)
For other exemptions, please visit Dual Credit at www.delmar.edu/dualcredit
- Complete the DMC application for admissions online through the Texas Common Application web site www.applytexas.org. Click on “Create your account.” Students can also complete a paper application which can be obtained from their counselor’s office or the DMC Student Enrollment Center.
- Complete Dual Credit application form.
- Submit official high school transcript.
- Complete the “Pre-Assessment Activity” and print out the Certificate of Completion.
- Present printed materials to the DMC Testing Center and register for the TSI Exam OR provide proof of exemption to the Student Enrollment Center.
- Submit proof of Meningitis vaccination.
- Pay all dual credit fees at the DMC Cashier window by the fee payment deadline. Fees can also be paid in person or online by E-Check, Debit/Credit Card, and installment payment plan.
Click the link below to see if your Del Mar Dual Credit Courses will transfer to the college you wish to attend.