- Complete the DMC application for admissions online through the Texas Common Application web site www.applytexas.org. Click on “Create your account.” Students can also complete a paper application which can be obtained from their counselor’s office or the DMC Student Enrollment Center.
- Complete Dual Credit application form.
- Submit official high school transcript.
- Register for and complete the TSI Exam (offered at VMHS, Del Mar, or TAMUCC)
- Submit proof of Meningitis vaccination.
- Pay all dual credit fees at the DMC Cashier window by the fee payment deadline. Fees can also be paid in person or online by E-Check, Debit/Credit Card, and installment payment plan.
Click the link below to see if your Del Mar Dual Credit Courses will transfer to the college you wish to attend.